ZGtl44C2CsEptEcg6yf68VXv1Cs Tips on how to be a successful real estate agent here in the Philippines: How to be successful as a real estate agent here in the Philippines – How to grow your money

Friday, May 3, 2013

How to be successful as a real estate agent here in the Philippines – How to grow your money

How to grow your money

Today is the day - you are waiting for the developer to deposit you commissions in your ATM bank account or probably you are now in the office and getting ready to pick up your check/s and ready to en-cash them.

With the money in your hand now what will you do? You will go to Greenhills shopping mall and buy a new gadget or you would put your money in the bank as savings.

Well, honestly it's your money and you can do anything you can even spend it in just one day.

Being a real estate agent is not only about marketing and selling, I think in my opinion the measure of success in this field is HOW you can grow your money to give you a better life, a better life for your family and love ones.

There are several things you can do to grow your money once you got your commissions.

  1. Separate some portion of your commissions for your marketing expenses
  2. Separate some portion of your commissions to create a new business SELL ANOTHER PRODUCT that you are passionate to sell
  3. Start some small investments like the "stock market'
I truly believe that "selling" is a SKILL and if you can sell a product worth millions (properties) you can sell a product less than that amount.

It's a matter of applying your "real estate" selling skills in selling other products.

Think of a product aside from selling real estate properties that you are passionate to sell or even a skill that you can offer as services and monetize them. Then build a marketing strategy around that product just like what you are doing when selling real estate properties.

  1. Create a website for that product or skill
  2. Put paid online ads for that product or skill

Remember also that these "other business" of yours will offset your real estate selling in case you don't have commissions yet. These other business will help you provide for your daily expenses or even it may be more profitable than selling real estate properties. There are unlimited possibilities.

As of now I only have 1 business, an investment and a skill I'm monetizing.

First is the business I put up 2 years ago. I decided to be a distributor of skin care products. As an entrepreneur I look into the potential of a business and believe me or not the skin care business world wide is a multi-billion $ business and no one company can corner this market. I put up this business with just a P10,000.00 capital and we distribute products nationwide and I do earn 30% profit in every sales I get.

Do you want to try your marketing and selling skills as a distributor?
Please visit Skincaremanila

"LIKE" my Facebook page Skincaremanila

I have been a fitness enthusiast for more than 15 years. Going to the gym and exercising is my passion. If there is one person who truly believe "HEALTH IS WEALTH" that is me. I believe if you're not healthy and always sick your DONE.

I monetize my skill by helping others achieve their fitness goals. I even created an e-book on "How to live a fit and healthy lifestyle" and many have already bought my e-book.

If you want to be healthy and fit as a lifestyle; my e-book is worth reading. You can get my e-book by visiting my Sulit ad

I also invest in the stock market for more than 2 years now.

Are you familiar with this quote:

"Do not work for money but let money work for you"

If you've never been in the stock market, you'll never really appreciate the above quote.

If you want to start investing in the stock market. Visit and learn at:

I want to learn the stock market

The things I'm doing may not be your interest or passion and my suggestion is find your skills and passion and monetize them aside from putting another business plus your real estate selling.

Are you experiencing "sales drought"?

If you like this article please leave a COMMENT below

SHARE THIS post with your Facebook and Twitter account

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This really is one particular of the most beneficial blogs I've actually arrive throughout on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I've been looking for good and unselfish reading materials to start on business investments online - this is a good kick start...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Property Investment is the best business that we should invest with. We have to secure that our business will succeed in what we do. It is important that we stay positive even at hard times to continue our life normally.

    Real Estate Investment Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Practical suggestions for real estate agents,love your tips,thank you.

    ReplyDelete